- New single layer lambswool scarf with patterned ends.
- 2 colours
- New longer length 200 cm x 40 cm
- Hand framed on a domestic knitting machine
- High quality lambswool spun by Z Hinchliffe in Yorkshire.
- Care instructions
Machine wash in a gentle wool wash cycle. Gentle tumble dry. Steam iron to re- shape. Pilling may occur so I recommend using a fabric comb available at all haberdashery shops.
- Lambswool will continue to soften with wear.
- Store carefully when not in use in a covered drawer to avoid moths.