- Pure lambswool fingerless mittens
- Hand-framed on a domestic knitting machine
- Gently felted to create a soft, warm and cosy yet light fabric.
- Lambswool can be recycled, it’s compostable and biodegradable, leaving no detrimental effects on the environment. It is processed, dyed and spun in Denby Dale, Yorkshire.
- The raw material is British spun from merino fleeces sourced in the southern hemisphere, most commonly Australia and New Zealand.
- Machine washable in a wool cycle 30 degrees. They can be tumble dried on a medium setting to fluff up the fibres.